Tuesday 6 December 2011

~Baby Sitter~

hmm...m a baby sitter!!!..the last short holiday ( Awal Muharram) have made be a baby sitter. M baby sit my little niece...she was only 2 months 5days when her Ummi left her with us for further her Dip Ed at IBM..pity her...the first day baby sitting her was quite dramatic...haha..why? becos she don't even want to drink the milk even thou we had tried our best to gv her..she keep crying and 'meragam'..but then in the evening my sister in-law came and help...she is a nurse..so i believe she knows better how to treat this little one...poor little one....hehe...at night my sister in law fed her with full 2 bottle of milk..looking at her how she sulk the bottle...we knew that she was really hungry....after the 2 bottle finished (i believe it was 4 oz..) she easily fall asleep....she slept with me...she sleeps quietly until morning...

This is my little munchkins...love her a lot...



No comments:

Post a Comment